Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using or obtaining any materials, information, products or services through this website.
Unless otherwise stated, Visitteo own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
In addition, you agree that you must not:
- Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, a computer virus. Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Visiteeo’s express written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of our website or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer or network equipment.
- Use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Visiteeo’s express written consent.
- Use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- Post or distribute any material on our website that violates the rights of any third party.
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Redistribute material from this website.
- Use our website to collect or store personal data about others.
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Visitteo.
You agree that Visitteo is in no responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information it may receive from these other websites. Your usage of any other websites accessed through our website is at your own risk.
Visitteo has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Visitteo shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Visitteo and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Visitteo. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. Visitteo takes no responsibility for third party advertisements that are posted on, through or in connection with the Services, or does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by these third parties. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Visitteo takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Limitation on liability
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
In addition, Visitteo will not be responsible or liable for:
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In addition, Visitteo will not be responsible or liable for:
- You or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including, without limitation, lost profit damages arising from your use of the services.
- Any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to Service.
- For any injury, death, loss, claim, the act of god, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings.
- The fulfillment of accommodation booked through any third party website that is referred to from Visitteo. Please read the provider’s terms and conditions at time of booking
- The content published on any third party website linked to from Visitteo.
- The performance or non performance by us or any provider.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Last updated: September 25, 2017